SICICLANDO™ Policies, Terms and Conditions
Reservations, Deposits, and Payments
We are pleased to take you on a Siciclando tour. These Policies/Terms and Conditions outline the agreement between you, the client, and Soul Italy Inc. doing business as Siciclando (referred to as Siciclando herein after). When you indicate your intention to reserve a tour (by email or Hold My Spot), we will send you a link to our on-line reservation form. A completed reservation form indicates your acceptance of our Policies/Terms and Conditions. We require 30% of the total trip cost per person as deposit to confirm your space. The balance of the tour cost is due no later than 60 days before the tour departure. Once your full payment is received, we will send a Confirmation Letter with all the details included in the tour package so you can prepare for your tour.
When you have filled out the reservation form and we have contacted you about the deposit amount you have two payment options:
2) Wire transfer – If you choose this payment option, we will provide you with instructions for the transaction.
We understand that you may need to change your travel plans. If you are unable to take your tour with us after making a deposit or full payment, we will apply the following cancellation fee:
- 60 days or more before the tour departure date – there will be a $150 administrative fee per person
- 45/60 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 30% of tour cost per person
- 30/44 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 50% of tour cost per person
- 15/29 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 75% of tour cost per person
- 0/14 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 100% of tour cost per person
- No refunds are possible after the tour begins. Please note that any refund from Siciclando will be done within 30 days after the end of the scheduled trip.
You also have the option of applying your deposit or payment to another Siciclando tour during the same season. Each tour is priced differently. Your deposit or payment will be applied to the new tour of your choice and the balance will be adjusted accordingly.
In the unusual situation that Siciclando has to cancel a tour, you have the following options:
- Siciclando will refund the full deposit
- You can use the deposit for another Siciclando tour already confirmed during the same season
- Keep in mind that each tour is priced differently. Your deposit or payment will be applied to the new tour of your choice and the balance will be adjusted accordingly.
- You can run the trip as a self guided option, if the tour offers that option.
SICICLANDO is not responsible for other expenses incurred such as non-refundable plane tickets, if a tour is cancelled.
Personal Travel Insurance
Siciclando strongly encourages/highly recommends guests purchase sufficient travel insurance to cover travel cancellation or delays as well as, medical expenses, personal liability, and personal belongings during travel. Siciclando is not responsible for illness, injury or damage to personal property unless there is negligence of the company.
Siciclando does not endorse any specific company. The following sites may help you make a decision:
Siciclando Liability Insurance
Liability insurance is held by our supplier of tour services, as agreed by accepting our terms and conditions.
Responsibility and Liability Release
Guests are responsible for choosing a tour that meets their physical and medical abilities. Your reservation is accepted based on the understanding that you realize and accept the risks associated with bicycle and hiking travel. You acknowledge that you are in sufficient good health and are able to undertake an active tour.
Please see the Liability Release Form which is required to reserve a Siciclando tour.
Guests grant Siciclando permission to take photographs or video during our tours for media use and for promotional and marketing purposes such as internet and printed materials and will not expect payment from Siciclando for use.
Siciclando may change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. This includes biking/hiking routes that may be affected by weather or other accessibility issues. We make every effort to maintain the itinerary keeping in mind our high standard of quality and safety. We appreciate your understanding.
Place of Jurisdiction
If a dispute arises from or relates to this contract or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, the parties agree to endeavor first to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures before resorting to arbitration. Any unresolved controversy or claim arising from or relating to this contract or breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrator shall be one, appointed by AAA.
The place of mediation and arbitration shall be Denver, Colorado. The Colorado law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. If all parties to the dispute agree, a mediator involved in the parties’ mediation may be asked to serve as the arbitrator. English shall be the language for the settle of any dispute through direct discussion, mediation or arbitration.
Personally identifiable information is information about an individual that could reasonably be used to identify that individual. Examples of personal information include an individual’s first and last name, residential address, telephone number, and email address.
The Soul Italy Inc. fully supports the protection of individual privacy and minimizes the collection of personally identifiable information to the least amount of information required to complete a particular transaction and or to provide a particular service. This policy extends to the collection of all personally identifiable information, regardless of the source or the medium.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
The Soul Italy Inc. automatically collects some information about your visit to our Web site. This information may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used (an IP address is a numerical identifier assigned to your Internet Service Provider or directly to your computer)
- Type of browser used
- Date and time that you visited this site
- Web pages or services that you accessed at this site
- personal information submitted by you on this website and otherwise in the course of booking a tour or using any services related;
This data is used to improve the content of our services.
We collect this information to ensure we respond appropriately.
Finally, personally identifiable information shall not include information collected in furtherance of any regulatory, investigative, or criminal justice purpose; or information that is required to be collected pursuant to any state or federal statute or regulation.
Personally Identifiable Information
We share personally identifiable information with third parties in order to provide you our services:
– Tour Providers
– Group Leader
– Service Providers
– Other Individuals. In the course of servicing your bookings with us, we may share personally identifiable information with individuals who have access to the contact points you share with us, including but not limited to telephone (such as other members of the staff) mail, and email.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of any information supplied by you, Soul Italy Inc. has put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to protect your information. Additionally, all user information stored on this website is protected from unauthorized access through the use of secure login information and other security procedures.
Links to external Websites