We offer a selection of bikes for your cycling tour of Italy; great options for a great experience!
Consider which bike best supports your cycling ability and comfort to enhance your ride. Are you looking for efficiency, comfort, or perhaps an Italian-designed bike to fully experience your Italian bike tour? Review the photos and characteristics below to help make your decision. Plus, take a look at our Garamond GPS unit to see what to expect while you are on tour.
- Material: Aluminum frame/Carbon fork
- Weight: 11.5 kg/ 25.6 lbs
- Shifting Components: Shimano Deore and Alivio
- Brake Components: Shimano Alivio
- Wheel Brand: Botranger
- Rental Cost: $125 per week for bike rental only. There is no cost for this bike when you reserve a standard Siciclando tour (It is an addition in case of a custom tour).
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 7,4kg/17 lbs
- Shifting Components: Shimano Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record
- Brake Components: Shimano Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record
- Wheel Brand: Fulcrum
- Rental Cost: $400 per week/per standard tour
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 23kg/50 lbs
- Shifting Components: Shimano Deore
- Brake Components: Shimano Disc Brake
- Wheel Brand: E-disc
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Series
- Electric Assistance: Bosch System
- Rental Cost: $300 per week/per standard tour
Garmin Edge Touring GPSTop brand navigation system set on your handlebars. Efficient and user-friendly.
- Info for Bikes: GPS units are used on all tours and are mounted on the handlebars
- Tour Info: Your tour leader will download the map/route for the day and will review highlights of the ride before you bike.
- Instruction: Your tour leader will also review how to use your GPS unit while on tour.