We offer a selection of bikes for your cycling tour of Italy; great options for a great experience!
Consider which bike best supports your cycling ability and comfort to enhance your ride. Are you looking for efficiency, comfort, or perhaps an Italian-designed bike to fully experience your Italian bike tour? Review the photos and characteristics below to help make your decision. Plus, take a look at our Garamond GPS unit to see what to expect while you are on tour.
- Material: Aluminum frame/Carbon fork
- Weight: 11.5 kg/ 25.6 lbs
- Shifting Components: Shimano Deore and Alivio
- Brake Components: Shimano Alivio
- Wheel Brand: Botranger
- Rental Cost: $125 per week for bike rental only. There is no cost for this bike when you reserve a standard Siciclando tour (It is an addition in case of a custom tour).
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 7,4kg/17 lbs
- Shifting Components: Shimano Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record
- Brake Components: Shimano Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record
- Wheel Brand: Fulcrum
- Rental Cost: $400 per week/per standard tour
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 23kg/50 lbs
- Shifting Components: Shimano Deore
- Brake Components: Shimano Disc Brake
- Wheel Brand: E-disc
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Series
- Electric Assistance: Bosch System
- Rental Cost: $300 per week/per standard tour
Rugged Phone – Navigation SystemWe’ve tested multiple navigation and GPS systems and have found this to be the best. We like the bigger screen, which provides better visibility. Plus, the battery lasts longer and the WIFI connection is better.
- ON TOUR Navigation units are used on all tours and are mounted on the handlebars. Your tour leader will review the unit and how to access your daily routes.
- FEATURES: Android 6.0
- IP68 Waterproof
- 9V/2A Quick Charge
- 2G RAM = 16G ROM
- 5000mAh Battery