SICICLANDO Policies/Guest Terms and Conditions
Reservations, Deposits, and Payments
We are pleased to take you on a Siciclando tour. These Policies/Terms and Conditions outline the agreement between you, the client, and Soul Italy Inc. doing business as Siciclando (referred to as Siciclando herein after). Once you indicate your intention to reserve a tour (by email or Hold My Spot), we will send you a link to our on-line reservation form. A completed reservation form indicates your acceptance of our Policies/Terms and Conditions. We require 30% of the total trip cost per person as deposit to confirm your space. The balance of the tour cost is due no later than 60 days before the tour departure. Once your full payment is received, we will send a Confirmation Letter with all the details included in the tour package so you can prepare for your tour.
Once you have filled out the reservation form and we have contacted you about the deposit amount you have two payment options:
1) Credit card – You will receive an e-mail with instructions to pay the deposit or to pay the full tour price by credit card through our on-line secure server. Important: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
2) Wire transfer – If you choose this payment option, we will provide you with instructions for the transaction.
We understand that you may need to change your travel plans. If you are unable to take your tour with us after making a deposit or full payment, we will apply the following cancellation fee:
- 60 days or more before the tour departure date – there will be a € 150 administrative fee per person
- 45/60 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 30% of tour cost per person
- 30/44 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 50% of tour cost per person
- 15/29 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 75% of tour cost per person
- 0/14 days before the tour departure date: cancellation fee of 100% of tour cost per person
- No refunds are possible after the tour begins. Please note that any refund from Siciclando will be done within 30 days after the end of the scheduled trip.
You also have the option of applying your deposit or payment to another Siciclando tour during the same season. Each tour is priced differently. Your deposit or payment will be applied to the new tour of your choice and the balance will be adjusted accordingly.
In the unusual situation that Siciclando has to cancel a tour, you have the following options:
- Siciclando will refund the full deposit
- You can use the deposit for another Siciclando tour already confirmed during the same season
- Keep in mind that each tour is priced differently. Your deposit or payment will be applied to the new tour of your choice and the balance will be adjusted accordingly.
- You can run the trip as a self guided option, if the tour offers that option.
SICICLANDO is not responsible for other expenses incurred such as non-refundable plane tickets, if a tour is cancelled.
Siciclando strongly encourages/highly recommends guests purchase sufficient travel insurance to cover travel cancellation or delays as well as, medical expenses, personal liability, and personal belongings during travel. Siciclando is not responsible for illness, injury or damage to personal property unless there is negligence of the company.
Siciclando does not endorse any specific company. The following sites may help you make a decision:
Responsibility and Liability Release
Guests are responsible for choosing a tour that meets their physical and medical abilities. Your reservation is accepted based on the understanding that you realize and accept the risks associated with bicycle and hiking travel. You acknowledge that you are in sufficient good health and are able to undertake an active tour.
Please see the Liability Release Form which is required to reserve a Siciclando tour.
Guests grant Siciclando permission to take photographs or video during our tours for media use and for promotional and marketing purposes such as internet and printed materials and will not expect payment from Siciclando for use.
Siciclando may change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. This includes biking/hiking routes that may be affected by weather or other accessibility issues. We make every effort to maintain the itinerary keeping in mind our high standard of quality and safety. We appreciate your understanding.
Place of Jurisdiction
Disputes will fall within the jurisdiction of the Courts of Colorado.